The Brooks Ghost Quarter Sock has just the right amount of softness and ankle coverage to keep you comfortable whether you’re training or racing.
Their lightweight feel and breathable mesh zones make you almost forget you're wearing socks at all, while cushioning at the heel and toe adds some cushion to your runs.
To help you focus on your run and not on your feet, these running socks have an anatomical design that uses targeted arch compression to gently hug your arches for constant support and a locked-in fit while you move.
- Extended cushioning at the heel and toe
- Locked-in fit at the heel keeps the sock from slipping.
- Anatomical design provides specific support for each foot.
- Arch support
- Odor-resistant and moisture-wicking
- The sock name and size are stitched into the sock to make restocking easy