- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Precise support. Tailored Fiber Placement provides stitched in reinforcement right where you need it.
- Feel the energy. Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- Stabilizing support. The Solar Propulsion Rail helps to support and guide the foot.
- Weight: 11.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: FW1005