Men's Adidas SolarBOOST 19 Running Shoe
Go the distance in these men's shoes designed for long runs. The breathable mesh upper features reinforced zones for targeted support, and the Torsion System delivers a smooth ride. Built with our most responsive cushioning ever, the shoes return energy to your stride mile after mile.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Tailored Fibre Placement uses advanced data to provide support and comfort where needed, plus TFP features Parley yarn, which is made from recycled plastic.
- Air mesh upper is lightweight and supportive.
- Supportive heel construction is designed to enable free motion of the achilles tendon while remaining supportive when needed.
- Premium lace closure system for customized fit.
- Responsive BOOST midsole works with the symmetrical Solar Propulsion Rail to give a smooth transition in your run.
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride and the Continental Rubber gives you superior traction.
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28059