If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 Knit model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 Knit shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece knit construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology: provides lightweight cushioning
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: this evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: moisture management
- Solution Dye Sockliner: produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions