CEP Ultralight Calf Sleeves are 20% lighter than CEP 2.0 Calf Sleeves but still feature our performance enhancing progressive compression technology. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg. By increasing circulation, the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and help to prevent overuse injuries. CEP’s high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints. The ultralight material is designed for warmer, more humid climates.
- 20% less volume than CEP 2.0 Calf sleeves, while maintaining the same 20-30mmHg compression that increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping your Calf Sleeves in place, mile after mile
- Thinner ultralight design improves breathability and the hydrophobic materials pull moisture away from the skin
- Scientifically enhance performance thanks to the medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 300 times to provide precise compression down to the millimeter
- Because your feet are exposed, CEP Calf Sleeves are only intended for active use. Do not wear Calf Sleeves on an airplane or sitting for long durations because your feet could swell
- 52% Polyamide, 25% Elastane, 23% Polypropylene