Men's La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
- FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm