Men's La Sportiva Kaptiva Trail Running Shoe
The Kaptiva will allow you to unleash your speed while training, racing or on long days in the mountains. The unique design allows them to provide the perfect balance of protection, cushion, stability and traction. Designed for those needing a precise, comfortable fit for running on technical terrain, they deliver superior grip on any surface.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- TRUST-FIT shape cradles your foot for a precise and comfortable fit while reducing foot slippage.
- SLIP-ON construction with knit fabric reduces the overall volume for an optimized and performance oriented fit and super-clean look.
- Flex-Grooves in the outsole facilitate the perfect flex while the 1.5mm EVA rock-guard in the forefoot & heel protect from rocks and roots. STB control inserts provide torsional stability regardless of the technical terrain you may encounter.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 36U-999100