The Patagonia Better Sweater Vest is a warm and versatile modern classic that’s perfect for everything from navigating your morning commute to exploring the great outdoors.
Soft, stylish and slim-fitting, this 100% recycled polyester vest not only feels good against your skin but also does good for the planet.
- Made from warm, soft, long-lasting 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-length zipper with a zip-through, stand-up collar and a kissing-welt zipper garage
- Soft brushed-tricot trim on the armholes and hem for added comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length for easy layering and maneuverability
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor