From winter adventures to fall hikes, the men's Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is your shield against the elements.
Warm, windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Jacket uses 100% recycled shell fabric and insulation to keep you comfortable and dry. Plus, two zippered hand warmer pockets with a reinforced clip-in loop double as a stuff sack, so you can hook the jacket onto your carabiner when you’re not using it.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 100% Recycled Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern: Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-Front Zipper: Center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features: Two zippered hand warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; the internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth: Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth