When you have the right gear, running in cold weather is easy. The Salmon Cross Run Pant delivers an unbeatable combination of performance and versatility.
Don’t worry about getting the cold sweats during your winter runs—these pants wick away moisture and dry fast to keep you warm and comfortable. A stretchy woven upper with a tighter knit at the calves makes layering easy and gives you unrestricted movement whether you’re walking the dog in the morning or doing leg swings before your run. Plus, two hand pockets and a zippered back pocket give you plenty of storage for your essentials.
- One zippered back pocket: Balanced and out of the way, this pocket has a secure, zipped closure.
- Two hand pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm.
- Reflective branding: This item has been designed with reflective inserts.
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry: AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Four-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all four directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with an infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement.
- Recycled PES