PowerStep® PULSE® Thin Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded PORON cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Thin full length insoles are a lower profile design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. The non-slip pad at the heel helps hold the orthotic in place. The PULSE Thin insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a low, flat heel cradle adding stability and motion control. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Thin running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
- Full Length, thin profile, cushioned insole for tighter fitting and low profile shoes. Great for running shoes, cleats, spikes, golf, cycling, and casual low profile/narrow shoes
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a low, flat heel cradle and a non-slip pad at the heel to hold orthotic in place for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features PORON® foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe in lower profile shoes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required