The GLIDERIDE™ 2 LITE-SHOW™ shoe is scientifically proven to save energy over the long run. By reducing energy through the phases of the gait cycle from footstrike to toe-off, this running shoe can help you cover greater distances. This season, we wanted to leave the energy-saving properties intact while creating a smoother ride with a better fitting upper. Designed for runners who want to feel fresher for longer durations, this shoe is also a functional choice for recovery runs. This offering also incorporates reflective accents throughout the design, which allow you to stay more visible in low-light conditions. Improving the fit of the upper, this design features an engineered mesh that provides excellent airflow while adjusting to the natural shape of the foot's motion. Paired with a 3D print, this application also creates targeted support without extra stitching or added weight. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions. GUIDESOLE™ technology consists of a forefoot and curved sole that improve running efficiency by decreasing the load placed on the lower limbs. FLYTEFOAM® technology cushioning is placed on the top layer of the midsole for a soft landing, while the bottom layer of FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology generates a more responsive bounceback. Sandwiched between these two layers in the forefoot is a plate that helps keep the integrity of the midsole. Encouraging an easy forward roll, this motion propels the foot forward to create smoother and more efficient transitions between strides. Additionally, the AHARPLUS™ outsole improves durability and extends the shoe's lifespan.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- 3D-print overlays improve support
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology Provides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- LITE-SHOW™ technology Improves visibility in low-light conditions
- Recycled Material Upper At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.