Women's Hoka Arkali Trail Running Shoe
The Arkali continues to challenge what's possible in a hiking shoe. There's off-road, off-trail and then there's off the map. HOKA has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is.
It features a PROFLY midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe-off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Features a PROFLY midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off with an EVA top midsole that provides running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs and includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip
- Weight: 15 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 1103515-DAHZ