Women's Hoka One One Evo Mafate 2 Trail Running Shoe
Created with input from our elite trail athletes, the EVO Mafate 2 takes performance on the trails to the next level. With an entirely new upper, the EVO Mafate 2 utilizes lightweight, secure and durable MATRYX fabric and features a breathable vamp for an improved fit and a soft, flexible feel. And the EVO Mafate 2 still has our signature cushion with an aggressive outsole, so you can attack any trail. Run far and wide in comfort.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral � This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Patented MATRYX technology offers a lightweight, durable and secure fit
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
- Gussetted tounge prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- Lightweight compressed EVA midsole provides comfort
- Rubberized foam midsole/ outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression
- Sculpted arch pod includes support for medial control
- 5mm Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole
- Sculpted, aggressive lugs for the most critical conditions
- Weight: 8.90oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Style: 1105592-BPRD