When it’s time to go outside for your coldest runs and winter adventures, reach for the Manzella Explorer Polartec Windbloc Mitten.
These mittens let your fingers mingle and keep each other warm. Primaloft® insulation and a water-resistant shell are the finishing touches on the Explorer Mitten so your hands will stay cozy and dry whether you're skiing, sledding or running.
- Durable synthetic suede palm resists abrasions while maintaining grip
- Brushed tricot linings are soft yet extremely sturdy and ideally suited for high-intensity activities
- Primaloft® 100g insulation is extremely lightweight and breathable, yet water resistant. Great for lightweight warmth with unpredictable weather conditions
- Water resistant shell means your hands stay dry longer
- Polartec® Windbloc® provides maximum protection from the harsh combination of wind, cold and moisture