You might buy the Patagonia Houdini® Jacket for trail running in unpredictable weather, but its usefulness goes well beyond your daily miles.
This take-it-anywhere jacket is made of 100% recycled nylon and gives you weather-resistant protection. It’s lightweight and breathable for your high-output adventures, and packs away small when the clouds part.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals to resist light moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket converts into a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop-tail hem offers optimal movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem help to seal out weather
- Reflective P-6 logo on the left chest
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)