- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flared Heel: To alleviate pressure on the Achilles
- Plant-based Floatride Energy Foam cushioning
- Medial slit and segmented crash pad
- ReeGROW midsole: Castor bean midsole provides the same high performance lightweight, responsive cushioning as Floatride Energy but in a plant-based formula
- FloatRide Energy Foam: provides lightweight cushioning and a more responsive ride than original Floatride Foam
- Weight: 8.08oz