People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For kids who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v7 kids' running shoe employs a Vibram® Megagrip outsole and toe protection for durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Removable EVA foam footbed offers added comfort
- Aggressive lugged outsole provides superior off-road traction
- Lace closure for customized fit